Friday 9 March 2012

Bearnails!

Something new~


So I like to paint nails as a hobby. It started as something fun, just for myself, but the interest my friends and those around me have had in them has been rather positive so I'v decided to start taking custom orders! I think thats pretty cool, I mean, I've worked freelance for years, but the thought of someone having my tiny little nail art creations on their hands is really awesome.

Also, I really wanted to do some themed nails to raise money I can donate to "Tri" for Kony 2012, as it's something I plan to be involved in. I'll work on making some appealing designs for that this weekend, I think. C:

I'm working out the details at the moment, but for now, here's a little shot of what we've been doing so far.
Let me know what you think! Which are your favourites?

<3
- 

No comments:

Post a Comment