Sunday 11 March 2012

Painty fun!

New addiction~

So I spent four hours at my Mamu's house painting her a triptic style set of canvases for her soon-to-be-decorated living room walls, and actually really enjoyed it.

Despite being a girl of many hobbies, I've never really dared much with canvases, but after this I may have to start painting little weeny ones for my Etsy.

So far all I can paint are trees, flowers and other cutesy things. Or so I assume, it's all I've tried...

Time to get my brushes out and my paintface on, I think!
It really was a lot of fun, and I'd love to have an excuse to do it daily, or at least a couple times a week.

I bet I could do a mean set of video game themed ones. I was planning a long canvas of the pokemon energy card symbols, the badges, and then perhaps a few of each of the starter evolution cycles. Sound good? Haha.

To be honest, even if it wasn't a popular idea, I'd be making them for my own nerdy self anyways.
I'm already covering my room with space invaders, tetris blocks, bunnies and bears.

I shall get painting and see what happens! Any requests would probably be fun, as I'm sure I need the practice, haha.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment