Tuesday 17 April 2012

Re-internetted!

So my internet went away for a while~

But here I am, back and posting again, and aren't you pleased.
To be honest, though, I really did get the
blogger itch while I was away. Not sure if that's a good thing or if I should get some cream for that.

In my absence, I baked you an
apology cake. Here is a picture of it. Unfortunately I cannot post the actual cake in a downloadable format for you, so I had to eat it. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Gosh, can you imagine if I really ate it all? Could you eat it all? I'd love to see videos of people baking and then eating a whoooooole apology cake.

I actually happen to be in the middle of something legal and boring, but I shall try to be entertaining during these few weeks until it all ends awesomely.

I shall take some badass pictures of what I have been making and post them for you guys this evening. <3

Also, I could just die for an Inkling. Although it has been hinted that I may be getting one from my family for my birthday in a week~ Whee!

Would anyone like to further inform me on the quality of said product? <3

Tarry-bye! 

x

1 comment:

  1. Great that you're back!
    Unfourtionately, I've heard that the inkling is supposed to be pretty inaccurate in how it translates from paper to digital, making the digital version look like a giant squiggle counterpart of what you actually drew.
    /Bordie

    ReplyDelete